Pacyber
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pacyber

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)

Go down 
+2
Ryan rl122375
Mad_Taz_Codi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad_Taz_Codi

Mad_Taz_Codi

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-11-15

A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Empty
PostSubject: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:24 am

Ok so, im sitting on my bed reading a book, then i heard stange movment in the room next door to me. I walked out into the hall-way in cureosity, and peer into the room. I see a huge box onto of a bunk bed, and blankets and pellows being stuffed into it.
My sisters call over to me saying, "Codi come over here and sit in this box! Its a rouler coster!" So me being stupid and gulabol i went up the ladder and got into the box. Sleep
Then i said, "Wait let me go get my construction hat!" i came back into the room wearing a yellow construction hat.
Next thing i know im on the floor crying my eyes out. and blood coming out of my mouth... In the end, i lived, but i will always remember that day
Cool
(TRUE STORY Exclamation ) lol!
Back to top Go down
Ryan rl122375

Ryan rl122375

Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:52 am

wow thats all I have to say
Back to top Go down
Mad_Taz_Codi

Mad_Taz_Codi

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:22 am

lol i told it is funny yet also sad
Back to top Go down
surrenderforever

surrenderforever

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:59 am

Wow.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://pacyber.fsmff.com/
Mad_Taz_Codi

Mad_Taz_Codi

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:08 am

you dont get a story like this often now do u lol!
santa
Back to top Go down
animall0ver

animall0ver

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:13 am

i don't understand exactly what happened Question
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/bowaufwolfs/wolf13%5B1%5D.jpg
Biff Alexander

Biff Alexander

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:20 am

Falling off of a bunkbed can really hurt, but if you land right, you barely feel it at all. One night I fell off my bunkbed, and I only woke up because I stretched and my head hit the wall. Your sisters sound like my siblings. lol!
Back to top Go down
animall0ver

animall0ver

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:32 pm

lol once when i awas little i was sleepwalkin and i walked off the top bunk lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Biff Alexander

Biff Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:54 pm

HAHAHA Thats hilarious, although I had alot of friends with sleepwalking problems, so Iv'e heard alot of stories!
Back to top Go down
animall0ver

animall0ver

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:17 pm

one time, i don't remember thsi but my dad said i went to the silverware drawer adn got a butter knife maybe i was gonna kill someone lol!
Back to top Go down
Biff Alexander

Biff Alexander

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Really? Thats funny, one time my friend got upp and went to the bathroom in his closet. Or so he said....
Back to top Go down
animall0ver

animall0ver

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:14 pm

my bro did that once lol!
Back to top Go down
alex<3jbs

alex<3jbs

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:32 am

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)   A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Funny Story about me when i was younge...(a true story)
Page 1 of 1